About this Product
- Priming substrates prior to the application of:
webersys protect tanking system
- Priming porous and non-porous substrates
- Priming internal screeds, concrete and blockwork
- Prime and seal the surface of anhydrite screeds and plaster walls
- Suitable for concrete, anhydrite, plaster, wood, stone, vinyl, steel etc.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured under BSI Quality Assurance Scheme ISO 9001
- Regulates the porosity of surfaces prior to the application of adhesive or levelling compound
- Reinforces the cohesion of the substrate's surface and improves the adhesion of mortars
- Reduces bubbling and aids flow of levelling compounds
Do not use:
On surfaces that are either wet or frozen
At temperatures below 10°C
If the relative humidity is above 70%
Weber's Customer Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to provide on-site advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be provided for specific projects or more general works. Site visits and on-site demonstrations can be arranged on request.
Tel: (01525) 722110
Fax: (01525) 718988
Material Safety Datasheet
Preparation & Application
Surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free from dust, grease, wax, etc.
Remove any friable residues (peeling paint, old adhesive for vinyl tiles, laitance, etc.
weber PR360 should be diluted with clean water according to the ratios given.
To obtain the correct mix ratio, always measure the water into a plastic container and add the concentrated primer. The solution should be mixed gently before use.
Do not apply weber PR360 onto surfaces that are either wet, or below a temperature of 10°C.
Apply an even coating at a regular thickness with a wool roller or a flat paint brush. Complete coverage of all surfaces is essential.
Clean all tools immediately after use with water.
Drying takes between 1 and 5 hours at +20°C. weber PR360 must be dry before recoating.
Packaging, Health & Safety
Storage and Shelf Life
When stored airtight in a cool, dry place at temperatures above 5°C and protected from frost, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.
Health and Safety
Essentially not hazardous.
Not harmful during normal use.
After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Other products in the range
High-performance, fibre-modified, self-smoothing, self-levelling renovation screed (up to 50 mm)
Self-smoothing levelling compound for uneven floor surfaces (up to 30 mm)
A ready-mixed, under-tile tanking system to protect water-sensitive substrates from exposure to water