This website uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more click here

Weber Saint-Gobain - Official website of the company

webertec solvent

webertec solvent
webertec solvent

Product Benefits

Suitable for removing uncured epoxy resins.  A general-purpose cleaning solvent for epoxy and polyester resins.

A universal solvent-based cleaner for removing uncured epoxy and polyester resins

Product Features

About this Product

A solvent used for cleaning tools and equipment used with resin-based products.

Features and Benefits

Low odour, low vapour emissions, user friendly, UN-approved container.

Technical Services

Weber's Customer Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to provide on-site advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be provided for specific projects or more general works. Site visits and on-site demonstrations can be arranged on request.

Technical helpline
Tel: (01525) 722110
Fax: (01525) 718988

Sales Contact

Weber products are distributed throughout the UK through selected stockists and distributors. For UK sales enquiries and overseas projects, contact Weber's Sales Office.

Tel: (01525) 722100
Fax: (01525) 718988


Send or download the documents

You can either send the documents to an email address, or download it

Preparation & Application


All equipment should be cleaned, preferably by soaking overnight followed by wiping thoroughly with a clean cloth or brush.

Packaging, Health & Safety


All the webertec solvent is supplied in 5 litres metal containers.

Storage and Shelf Life

Store in well ventilated conditions away from sunlight or sources of ignition in conditions between 5 and 40°C.

Ensure the container is kept well sealed.

Shelf life of unopened container in correct storage conditions is up to 12 months.

Health and Safety

Harmful by inhalation and in contact with skin. Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.

Avoid contact with skin. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.