1665-2015: Saint-Gobain turns 350
19 01 2015
Weber is proud to be one of the flagship brands of Saint-Gobain, the world’s leading provider of high performance materials and building solutions. In 2015, we’re asking customers to join us in celebrating a very special milestone: Saint-Gobain’s 350th Anniversary.
Since its creation in 1665, Saint-Gobain materials have been part of iconic building projects in every corner of the world, from the Palace of Versailles to the world cup football stadiums in Brazil. Being part of Saint-Gobain helps Weber to take better care of our customers.
- An expertise in materials that goes back 350 years: Saint-Gobain is recognised as one of the world’s top 100 Leading Innovators*. Weber draws on Saint-Gobain’s R&D capability and its long experience in the development of materials that deliver greater strength, ease of use, durability and efficiency.
- Sustainable and durable: Saint-Gobain invests in its brands over the long-term, so customers know they can depend on Weber far into the future.
- A large and strong industrial group: Weber customers benefit from Saint-Gobain’s commitment to industrial excellence, product quality and service, proven over generations.
- A global group providing local solutions: Saint-Gobain’s flexible, decentralized business model allows Weber to serve its customers in the best way in each market.
- Investment in the future: Being part of Saint-Gobain gives Weber access to programs such as Multi-Comfort, a series of experimental building projects that keeps Weber at the cutting edge of building design.
* Thomson Reuters Global Index
For its 350th anniversary, Saint-Gobain has produced a video illustrating its “350 reasons to believe in the future.” These reasons are based on the six central pillars of the Group’s strategy and values. Find out more about them in this two-minute video filmed in the DomoLab (France) with Group employees. Historic and contemporary images are projected onto glass panels to provide a full-immersion experience of Saint-Gobain’s DNA. #SaintGobain350