About this Product
Factory batched, dry powder, cement-based mortar for use as a render top coat
- As the second coat, or top coat in thick render protected external wall insulation systems, such as webertherm XL, and in multicoat render systems.
- weberend TTC can be float finished to take synthetic finishes or dry dashed using Weber decorative aggregates.
When used in strict accordance with manufacturer's instructions and within an appropriate system, Weber renders will have a minimum life of 10 years.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional and consistent quality
- Practical benefits of smooth application, speed, economy and shelf-life
- Excellent solid colours, consistent from batch to batch
- Established track record in varying climatic conditions
- Conforms to BS EN 13914
- Forms part of an approved insulation system
The quality of application of this material depends on suitable operative skills and product familiarity.
Restrictions on weather conditions during application and curing must be respected.
Sound trade practices and printed instructions must be followed.
Good access and appropriate protection must be provided.
Colours & Finishes
weberend TTC is available in both grey and coloured forms. There is a range of 6 colours available as dashing renders including white. Specifiers should consult the Colour Chart and, whenever possible, obtain samples prior to specification.
weber's Customer Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to provide on-site advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be provided for specific projects or more general works. Site visits and on-site demonstrations can be arranged on request.
Tel: (01525) 722110
Fax: (01525) 718988
Sales, England and Wales
Tel: (01525) 722100
Fax: (01525) 718988
Tel: (0141) 445 0121
Fax: (0141) 445 0122
Tel: (028) 9335 2999
Fax: (028) 9332 3232
Material Safety Datasheet
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Preparation & Application
Mix weberend TTC mortar by adding clean water only to achieve workability. This mortar can be made up in any batch size desired with little wastage because it is premixed dry. Add no other material unless directed.
To ensure colour consistency, the materials required for complete and adjoining panels should be of the same batch number or be thoroughly mixed together before use.
Wet down scratched undercoat surface with water spray, as required, to control suction.
Apply to undercoat 6 - 8 mm thick in accordance with BS EN 13914 and finish
- with selected dry-dash
- smooth using float and sponge, followed by primer and synthetic finish
Do not apply:
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
Packaging, Health & Safety
weberend TTC is packaged in 3-ply 25kg bags with batch code, description and colour on the side.
Storage and Shelf Life
When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.
Health and Safety
Contains cement (Contains chromium (VI). May produce an allergic reaction). Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes and skin. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical help. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
For further information, please request the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.