About this System
webertherm XM is a high performance external wall insulation system protected by meshcloth reinforced polymer renders.
webertherm XM systems when applied to a masonry substrate have BBA approval covering various types of insulation and many render finishes.
Features and Benefits
- Provides efficient thermal insulation for refurbishment and new build projects
- Comprehensive range of colours and textures enable the creation of striking visual effects
- Has a high performance water shedding range of finishes to protect the building fabric
- Low K-value insulants allow thinner insulation to be used or higher standards to be achieved
- Eliminates interstitial condensation by creating a 'warm wall' construction
- Suitable for, and effective on most buildings - including lightweight steel frame structures and in-fill panels
- Supported by comprehensive technical and architectural services
- Dry dash - weberend PTC + aggregates
- Synthetic finishes
- Rendered brick effect - weberend RBB ( brick base) + weberend RBF (brick face)
Product / System Options
|weber CL150||webertherm PIR||weberend LAC||weberplast TF|
|weberend stipple||webertherm EPS||weberend PTC||webersil TF|
|weberend TUC||webertherm MFD||weberend RBB||webersil P|
|webertherm MFL||weberend RBF|
- BBA approved certificate no. 91/2691
- Member of the Energy Saving Trust Recommended scheme
- NSAI approved certifications 06/0260 and 09/0338
The webertherm XM external wall insulation (EWI) system has achieved the ‘Energy Saving Recommended’ label from the Energy Saving Trust (EST). The label is nationally recognizable as a symbol of home efficiency that can help stop energy and money wastage in the home environment. The EST sets energy efficiency standards for the housing industry that go beyond current building regulations. Covering good, best and advanced practice, they provide an integrated package of measures for all aspects of energy saving for new build and refurbishment.
The webertherm XM External Wall Insulation (EWI) system holds NSAI Agrément (Irish Agrément Board) Certification and is fully compliant with current Building Regulations.
The latest amendment to the NSAI Certification relates to below DPC where heavy duty polystyrene board, normally between 30/50mm, will be used with a 6mm weberend LAC base coat render, incorporating fibreglass meshcloth, with a finish coat of either webersil P, a high performance water-based silicone resin emulsion paint, or weberplast P, a silicone-enhanced breathable and protective coating, which are both suitable for masonry substrates. This refinement will improve performance, speed installation and significantly reduce cost.
The use of PIR insulation board as an integral part of the webertherm XM EWI system is expanding fast alongside the standard white EPS, mineral wool and phenolic insulation materials. This comprehensive list of integrated materials within the Certification for webertherm XM EWI offers specifiers the broadest scope in meeting subsidiary design requirements whilst achieving the high performance results of the core webertherm XM EWI system.
Perfect for the retrofit business, the weberend RB EWI system achieves a natural brick appearance using two coats of render to create a ‘mortar joint’ and a brick-effect coat while providing all the attributes of the webertherm EWI system, and is now fully IAB Certificated.
During the planning stages of a project, advice should be sought from Weber technical staff.
Advice based on technical expertise together with unrivalled practical experience is freely available and covers:
Design: assistance with the selection of the appropriate system, including working details and U-value calculations.
Pre-Contract Documentation: specifications, typical details, method statements.
Contract Documentation: site packages, available through the specialist contractor. These include approved details, specification and site procedures. Weber Customer Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to provide on-site advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be provided for specific projects or more general works. Site visits and on-site demonstrations can be arranged on request.
Tel: (01525) 722110
UK and Ireland
Tel: 08703 330 070
Fax: 01525 718988
Material Safety Datasheet
- Material Safety Datasheet 1 - webertherm XM - Multi Layer System
- Material Safety Datasheet 2 - webertherm XM - Multi Layer System
- Material Safety Datasheet 3 - webertherm XM - Multi Layer System
- Material Safety Datasheet 4 - webertherm XM - Multi Layer System
- Material Safety Datasheet 5 - webertherm XM - Multi Layer System
- BIM models
Other products in the range
Our unique XPress system incorporating a through-coloured render which can be applied by pump for speed and simplicity.
An extruded aluminium spanning rail to provide a cavity when using External Wall Insulation with single skin or frame construction
Our External Wall Insulation system featuring real brick slips for an authentic brick finish