About this System
webertherm XB is a high performance external wall insulation system with an authentic brick finish.
Features and Benefits
- Provides efficient thermal insulation for refurbishment and new build projects
- Eliminates interstitial condensation by creating a 'warm wall' construction
- British Standard brick dimensions, designated frost resistant
- Hard durable surface reduces problems arising from impact damage and graffiti
- Provides designers with greater scope for creating and harmonising their ideas within architecturally sensitive projects
- Suitable for, and effective on most buildings - including lightweight steel frame structures and in-fill panels
- Supported by comprehensive technical and architectural services
Product / System Options
|weber CL150||webertherm PIR||weberend LAC||brick slips|
|weberend stipple||webertherm EPS||weberend EXB||weberend BPM|
|weberend TUC||webertherm MFD|
|weberend PUC||webertherm MFL|
During the planning stages of a project, advice should be sought from Weber technical staff.
Advice based on technical expertise together with unrivalled practical experience is freely available and covers:
Design: assistance with the selection of the appropriate system, including working details and U-value calculations.
Pre-Contract Documentation: specifications, typical details, method statements.
Contract Documentation: site packages, available through the specialist contractor. These include approved details, specification and site procedures. Weber Customer Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to provide on-site advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be provided for specific projects or more general works. Site visits and on-site demonstrations can be arranged on request.
Tel: (01525) 722110
UK and Ireland
Tel: 08703 330 070
Fax: 01525 718988
Material Safety Datasheet
- Material Safety Datasheet 1 - webertherm XB - Brick Slip System
- Material Safety Datasheet 2 - webertherm XB - Brick Slip System
- Material Safety Datasheet 3 - webertherm XB - Brick Slip System
- Material Safety Datasheet 4 - webertherm XB - Brick Slip System
- Material Safety Datasheet 5 - webertherm XB - Brick Slip System
weber brick slips
- weberend BPM - Grey
- weber brick slips - Antique Red Multi
- weber brick slips - Brown Multi
- weber brick slips - Brown Smooth
- weber brick slips - Buff Multi Dragwire
- weber brick slips - Golden Smooth
- weber brick slips - Red Dragwire
- weber brick slips - Red Multi
- weber brick slips - Red Multi Dragwire
- weber brick slips - Red Multi Smooth
- weber brick slips - Red Smooth
- BIM models
Other products in the range
Our unique XPress system incorporating a through-coloured render which can be applied by pump for speed and simplicity.
Our traditional multi-layer render system which incorporates an extensive range of versatile and attractive finishes.
An extruded aluminium spanning rail to provide a cavity when using External Wall Insulation with single skin or frame construction