Weber EWI systems have been awarded certification by the British Board of Agrément (BBA), National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) and are recommended by the Energy Savings Trust (EST) for their proven ability to reduce domestic energy costs.
Weber provides comprehensive technical advice and application support, helping clients, specifiers and contractors to specify the right solution for each project, including...
- Full specification service, to NBS standards, providing advice on the appropriate system to use, including all necessary components and render finishes.
- U-value and condensation risk calculations to assess the thickness and type of insulation required and to give the assurance that the risk of interstitial condensation is eliminated.
- Site Application Guide, full documentation outlining all stages in the installation of the relevant webertherm EWI system for use by installer, main contractors and clerk of works.
- On-site inspections – regular visits by qualified Weber staff at key stages in the installation process to ensure work is carried out to specification.
- Samples and site references – samples of webertherm systems are available on request and site references of completed schemes can be provided.
Weber fully supports the importance of training through in-house programmes and group academies across the UK and Ireland to ensure correct installation and application every time.
Weber train contractor operatives in the installation of EWI components and the application of renders at its dedicated training centre in Flitwick.
One hour CPD seminars can also be provided on the various EWI systems available and the problems associated with solid wall housing.
Weber manufactures all renders used in its EWI systems in the UK and Ireland from plants in three locations, thereby reducing transportation costs and carbon footprint when compared to systems using imported renders. It also ensures that product quality is maintained.
Weber provides a 10 year materials guarantee on all products. In addiction, in conjunction with the installer, a joint materials and workmanship guarantee could also be arranged.
Weber is a Founding Member of SWIGA, the Solid Wall Insulation Guarantee Agency. SWIGA has been formed to provide a robust Quality Assurance framework for all Green Deal installations and is backed by:
- Technical guidance and documentation
- Mediation service
- Independent third-party site surveillance scheme
- Simple 25 year guarantee to contribute to the Green Deal
- Code of Practice requirements
Nearly 40 years of experience in the industry offers a great insight into how refurbishment schemes and projects work, not only to improve the aesthetic appeal and thermal efficiency of the properties but it is often the fundamental catalyst to the social regeneration for the area, and is paramount in promoting community activity and sustainability.
Weber is an active member of specialist trade organisations related to external wall insultation, rendering and concrete repair, including INCA, NIA, Concrete Repair Association and FPDC.
To ensure that work is carried out to the highest standard, Weber manage a list of contractors recommended for the installation of webertherm EWI systems. The work of each contractor is inspected to ensure that it meets Weber's criteria for system performance and finished appearance. Weber can provide clients with details of recommended contractors nationwide for the application of webertherm EWI systems.